Sweathogs--RealNet Learning Services Get Results Like No Other Training Program
10 Reasons Why
- Education without application is worse than worthless.
Sweathogs training is spread out over 10 weeks. It takes this long for the students to fully absorb the material and apply it for success.
- People are more apt to do what you inspect rather than what you expect.
Sweathogs participants are required to report activity and results each week. Programs that do not require results reporting are not as productive. Tracking activity and results creates FOCUS and ACCOUNTABILITY.
- If you tell people how to avoid failure the result is success.
Sweathogs are given assignments to apply the material. Requirements produce directed activity, and this produces immediate results for both the student and the company.
- A group working together as a team, will always produce more than just a bunch of individuals.
Sweathogs work in teams. Programs that dont require teamwork overemphasize the independent contractor mentality, and retention becomes a problem. Teamwork creates company loyalty and an agent support network.
- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to fish, and you feed them for life.
Sweathogs role play each new technique in class. Programs that do not require participation and role play assume that when a student just hears something, he/she is automatically competent to perform. Role play dramatically increases the confidence level of students and dramatically increases the likelihood that they will actually use new dialogues and techniques in the field.
- Programs without structured follow up are like working out one time.
Sweathogs are forever. No matter how far a student wants to progress in his/her career, RealNet Learning Services has the vehicle to get them to where they want to go. Sweathogs graduates are eligible for the Alumni Club and the Master Sales Society.
- Frustration comes from knowing what to do, but not knowing how to do it.
The Sweathogs course is 90% how-to practical application. Programs that devote most of their time to theory and inspiration are not giving the students what they need.
- The mind can absorb only so much in one day, or one week.
Sweathogs meet weekly for 5-hour sessions. Programs that meet for more than 5 hours, or more than one day per week violate basic training doctrines.
- What good is teaching the middle, if the students dont know the beginning or the end?
Sweathogs learn the entire sales process. Programs that only teach part of the process are like teaching half the alphabet.
- Low producers cost companies the most money, require the most management and create the greatest turnover.
Sweathogs is specifically designed for the bottom 50% of agents. Programs aimed only at the middle or the top, are not solving company problems.